Monday, July 12, 2010

Get Read Get Set......

Ok. So I'm ready.. ready ready ready ready... My bike is packed from stem to stern. This would mean I have a tool kit, to oil, to GPS, rain suit, work out clothes, clothes for a week, camera, video camera, net book, to monkey butt powder, I know. TMI! But all good horse back rider's know about it!

Tonight I'm going on a date with my hubby and we're going to cinema pub to have drinks, dinner and watch sex in the city 2. I will be leaving tomorrow very very early :)

As promised (to my mom) I will be updating the blog with mobile updates with my locations every few hours, and hopefully some pictures to boot :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking at your picture and reading your blog I am taken back! You were such a foreign creature to me when we first met many moons ago. This free spirited - wild woman - kinda organic feminist! Not organic in the no pesticide kinda way but in the this don’t F with me/take your gender expectations and shove them/ this rebellion just runs through my veins kinda way. I was and am inspired!

    ReplyDelete